Call to the Shamans of the World. We are asking shamans to travel to isolated areas like our own as a community service to the world because we recognize that some spiritual knowledge must be passed and transmitted by direct contact. If you can not come in the physical, we humbly ask to be mentioned in your prayers and ceremonies. We honor and respect your answer to our call. Mahalo
The Traveling Shamans is a group of shamanic practitioners each of whom has agreed to travel to culturally isolated areas to provide ceremony and/or shamanic services to those who need and want them.
You agree to travel to Colorado or some other sponsored location to present your program or ceremony. If we have a host community willing to provide food and lodging, but no sponsor for travel, you will be asked to travel at your own expense.
Traveling Shamans Support Includes:
- Promotion and event planning for your program or ceremony - includes a promotional video interview
- A venue for presenting your ceremony or program.
- Lodging and meals for you and an assistant while on location for your program.
- Coordination of private sessions while on location
- Shamans are eligible to upload ads and create special interest groups to connect with your followers on the Shamanic Arts website.
- A one-year ad in the shaman's ad slideshow on main page.
- Access to the Patrons & Shamans Only area of this website
If you are a shamanic practitioner interested in becoming a Traveling Shaman and traveling as an outreach service to small culturally isolated areas, please book a visit with Julia to discuss details.
Host communities - book a meeting with Julia to discuss possible hosting of a Traveling Shaman.
Patrons for Traveling Shamans
Help support the Traveling Shamans by becoming a patron for as little as $5 per month. You will receive invitations and free tickets to patron events such as the Cannabis Meditation Ceremony, access to the patrons only area on the website, and a clickable ad on the patrons slide show. To see the all the benefits of being a patron go to: www.Patreon.com/TravelingShamans.